玉環富捷消防科技股份有限公司專業生產消防器材,消防設備
Traceability queriesTraceability queries Set Home Collection
 
 
   NEWS CENTER 新聞中心
消防設備器材-滅火器產品展示
在線訂購消防設備器材-滅火器
 
News > Latest News   Current position: Home - News > Latest News
Strictly control the fire in dormitory
Updated:2020.06.28 Source:Zhejiang Fujie Fire fighting Equipment Co.,Ltd. Clicks:
 

No matter students' dormitories or staff's dormitories, the personnel and articles are relatively concentrated, and they are easy to neglect prevention and carelessness. Once a fire occurs, it will cause a great threat to life and property. Fujie's fire-fighting equipment is listed as "four prohibitions" to strictly control the occurrence of fire.

1、 Do not connect the power supply randomly. Generally speaking, the dormitory does not install the fuse of the circuit according to the electricity specification, so that when the circuit is overloaded or faulty, the fuse can't fuse in time and cut off the circuit, which is easy to cause the wire heating and fire. At the same time, some dormitories still have the phenomenon of random wiring. Fire warning: no matter in the dormitory of employees or students, they must strictly abide by the safety management regulations and do not connect wires without permission.

2、 Don't smoke in bed, throw cigarette butts. We all know the harm of cigarette butts. Although they are small, they are open fire. The fire caused by cigarette butts is not uncommon. According to the fire department, the surface temperature of cigarette butts can reach 200-300 ℃, and the center temperature can reach 700-800 ℃, which is far higher than the common burning point of wood and paper. Fujie fire-fighting equipment said that throwing cigarette butts at random is easy to cause fire, especially the garbage cans in the home are often placed near the coffee table and sofa. Once the garbage cans catch fire, it is easy to ignite surrounding objects, and then cause fire.

3、 Do not burn debris. As the dormitory space is relatively narrow, it is inevitable that there will be accumulation and disorder of items. If the sundries are burned in the dormitory or corridor, once the unburned paper scraps are blown by the wind and fall to the inflammables, it may cause a fire.

4、 Do not unauthorized high-power electrical appliances. In the cold winter, many people will use electric heaters, fast heating, electric blankets, etc. these electric appliances have high power, and wires are easy to overload operation, resulting in overheating of wires, melting and short-circuit of insulation skin, and finally fire. Fujie fire equipment reminds: in the dormitory, electric rice cooker, electric heater, fast heating, alcohol stove and other electrical appliances are not allowed to us